Tuesday 23 February 2010

My very first online purchase

Dress: H&M sonia rykiel
Legging:2cm
Wedges: H&M Sonia rykiel
Bag: Chanel
Watch : toilette boutique
Bracelet: fendi, miumiu, prada
Shades: toilette boutique








My pink Tata baby:)


I think this soft pink tata really matches my SR dress...n my SR wedge are super super comfy!!!!!


So excited to see the delivery man walked in my shop.. The magical box finally arrived!!! Actually I ordered it when I reached Hk the first day which is 13th feb, n this parcel had been sending over n over again to my house but no one was home, till I reach sg n arranged for another delivery timing... Luckily they never return back to sender....


Here it is....


At first was kinda worried if it dun fit me .... Luckily I ordered one size bigger... N it fits perfectly well.... N it's super comfortable n makes a person like me(155cm) , so much taller.... Hehe..., I love acne... I think I'm going to order another pair which I just saw on the website .... ;)
Neverending, this is my 9th pair of shoe I had bought this week....;)


Posted by vivicheo using blogpress

No comments:

Post a Comment