Tuesday 23 February 2010

My long waited 砂锅饭

Her 五福 whatever plant... Still cny .... So cny I can't lose my cools to some ' not so important person in my life' .... Stay happy coz everything happens for a reason, good things r on the way, I can feel it....;)




年年有'鱼'


My dear god son, Marcus n 姨妈 invited us over for claypot chicken wing rice ... Long waited. Claypot rice, cause long before bosco is born, she told us her claypot rice is number 1. And never have the chance to cook for us


Topshell, I prefer it with chill padi....


Her weird looking plant, I wonder r those edible...


Tiger year


Here it comes the 'four years old' claypot....


This is the magic pot n love the soup...nice effort n the 爱心dinner....after this dinner, I feel that sometimes it's really amazing how a person could treat u like a family more than your own family did. It's like a kinda fate that brought us strong n firm together as a family.
Dun need words to explain, just a look we could read each others mind
Dun need to see each other everyday we will always miss each other
Is this true friendship... I guess it's way beyond that... As what she always said:一家人。


My fav. Wings.... I named this as 姨妈砂锅鸡翅饭;)





Food tester number one


After dinner we had this exchange Ang bao session for the kids. My dear boy is so tall now, I still remember the very first time we met in my bugis shop, he's still on his diapers that was like four five years ago, by looking at him I could see time flies really fast n after I took him as my godson, immediately I'm pregnant with bosco. This boy really bring us luck n laughters.


Who will receive this Ang bao in his undies ???!!! Marcus lee!!!


Bosco's turn... He gave a 'tiger pose' again.... Once again , thanks for the 爱心dinner , very appreciated, let me rate the dinner as AAA, coz it's well cooked with love n care;)


Posted by vivicheo using blogpress

No comments:

Post a Comment