Friday 19 February 2010

My shopping day...

On my way out, at mei foo stop there's accident, taxi again... Anyway Hk road is not easy to handle , totally different from driving in Singapore .speaking from personal experience;)


Meet up with Tra for yum char-ing, ended up we both feel like having 车仔面 .... But the stall that I used to go to is not open yet for cny so we end up with sushi for lunch;)
I love her blue coat... In love with electric blue lately





Yes ... I'm at Ligerstore again.... Tata baby.... Here I come, I will bring all of u home ga!!!










Hehe... Finally the stocks r in...


My new boots from I.T .... What to do.... Sale ma....


Ling 姐


Bumped into Amy ... Good to see her haha.... This cny I bumped into alot of friends from Hk , good... I love the year of tiger , hope this year will be a smooth one for me n my family.
LMF is going to have concert in macau during April ... Shall I go??? Hmmm ;)


Posted by vivicheo using blogpress

No comments:

Post a Comment