Friday 19 February 2010

住好D =GOD

Visited GOD at causewaybay... It's a very interesting local feel furniture shop but they do have daily use items n some apparels . We were here for some home deco n actually wanna get a coffee table for the living room but the one we both like are out of stocks... Damn....I always find GOD stuffs very interested n fun, even window shopping can brighten up your day;)


Mat for bathroom;)


Can looked like Laundry bin


Interesting printed bed linen



I'm currently playing ' fish tycoon' from iPhone games...this reminds me of my fake fish inside my iPhone ;)


Chinese chess cushions;)


Dunno what the hell is this, some Chinese new year feel stuffs...






Funny right ?? I love this pic





One of their signature must buy item;)


Postcards;)... I din really buy much today coz no car coming over to fetch us n I need to do my nails at central later.... So we headed to ligerstore again for second round n to pick up my shopping bags!!! Hahaha :)


Posted by vivicheo using blogpress

No comments:

Post a Comment