Thursday 3 June 2010

三菜一汤 cooking karen!

We decided to have a 'quiet family' dinner at karen's condo. Those are my dear girl wakes up early in the morning six am n got those ingredients from the wet market, really appreciated the invite;)as I mentioned Karen is the 'whatever also can ' girl. She can sing well, cook well, drink very well, dance well, swim well ! She is every guy's dream!! N also mine haha ... If I'm not married I guess I will marry her n make her cook for me everyday;)









Chill Alaska crab!! Super yummy and it's some seafood restaurant standard ok!


Ma po tofu...


Spinach with huge scallops


This new dish is something Karen watched from tv n cooked it for us the very first time. And it's very delicious;)


My fav marmite prawns;)


Thanks again for the wonderful dinner, the only contribution we all made is get drunk n jumped into the jacuzzi at two am! Madness!! Five of us finished nine bottles of wine n 1 bottle of champagne. WTF !! Izit it supposed to be family quiet dinner???


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment