Monday 10 May 2010

Going back home

His dinosaur look...









My dinner at the airport, 三宝饭;)





The usual routine is to get some local gossip magazines before boarding the plane.











Bought this PLEO for bosco, it's like a robot real time pet dinosaur for him, damn ex, I dun wanna tell how much is it, roy is the one who insisted wanna get a 'pet' that dun poo everywhere for him. Actually it's quite cute n fun , I saw someone bring it out at causewaybay , they feed n cuddle it n it moves like a real pet.After that I feel like getting it for bosco, so I went to a few toy shop but couldn't find it , until we saw this at the hong kong airport;)








Will have to charge it for eight hours before this pet gets into life...


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment