Monday 12 April 2010

amazing monday with bosco

singlet:topshop
bra top: alexander wang
pants: adidas
bag: balenciaga
shades:dior
watch:cartier
shoe:oh my god by ligerstore
bracelet: chanel
ring: hermes






weather freakin hot, wanna melt any minute outdoor!


passed by armani n this net cape caught my eyes, but the only thing is the hole is too small, it doesnt go through my head at all!!!the only model i could think of that could fit in is my dear boy bosco;)



izit it nice?? wat a waste i couldn't fit it , hopefully theres a way to alter it;)





he had been sick and we 'jailed' him home for like a week. This morning brought him to the doc, he said bosco had recovered n ready to go school but we decided to let him rest for a few more days before going back to his school


a forced smile!




Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment