Friday 19 March 2010

满口福with the girls

Tel: 23030978 call to book table if u wanna dine here coz tables r limited ;)
Miss Chiu helped to book the table coz she's the one who recommended us to come, she insisted I had to try the crab here( 花雕炒辣蟹)


Our starters


Spicy century egg;)
Joey was late due to work but I'm starving so we ordered some light snacks while waiting for her


While waiting we tried some lomo pose;)









This is the must order item from this restaurant, actually Yan found this place from www.openrice.com , heard from her that this dish had got lots of good review, so I'm quite excited about this coz I'm a crab. lover aka crab eater;)


My girls


Yummy.... The taste is amazing. N made me feel like going back for more though the place is not like those fine restaurant with glam glam ppl but I must say the food are all very impressive ;) no regrets coming here. And we made a pace that every month when I come back we will go some nice place for dinner;)



Huge clams with sake


Deep fried fish


Spicy 'snails ' dunno what dish is this but it goes well with our Chinese wine;)


Healthy dish ... Veg;)


Posted by vivicheo using blogpress

Location:土瓜灣啟明街14 號

No comments:

Post a Comment