Sunday 21 February 2010

Oyster plus @ yuen long

Address: shop 67, yee Fung garden, 38 ma tin road, yuen long, N.T.
Tel: 26062028

If u happen to come to yuen long ( 元朗)in hk , u have to visit this newly opened oyster bar! I'm hooked after the first try during dec. I can't help thinking of all the taste of the oysters ... Today I'm with the whole family , once again, here for food tasting ;)






As u can see, the dinning area is small but very homely n cozy, forgot to take pic of the exquisite bar area ....let's take a look at the chalkboard menu ..


Bosco took two pics for me using iPhone , poor thing fingers of his are shaking , abit blur still acceptable:)





Bosco is very very satisfied with his garlic linguine + clams








Yummylious...;)


好像大吃家!




Only Good food can please my boy...more pics coming...


Posted by vivicheo using blogpress

No comments:

Post a Comment