Monday 22 February 2010

H&M Sonia rykiel

Totally dig the window display... Very girly n colourful...


Can see cannot buy... By the time I reached there nothing was left on the rack... There's a sale person come over with about six design he removed from the fitting room, n I only managed to grab four, n nearly got killed by some ladies;) haha they kept staring at me;(
Told u , I'm really good at grabbing sale items or limited edition stuffs haha..
These window display ones... Hmmm.... Not even a chance





These are the wedges left , all 39... Luckily I managed to get a 38 size in black n 37 in pink;)


This stripe top can look cannot buy... 有钱都买不到 swear n curse those who manage to buy it;(


Paperbags r gone too....



This is the black knitted dress I managed to grab



N this stripey one with stones on it;)





Kids wear:) for my future daughter;)


Sonia jacket in black size xs n fits me really well.... *happy*





Most comfortable wedges in the world!


H&m Sonia rykiel accesories...


Posted by vivicheo using blogpress

2 comments:

  1. The black knitted dress is beautiful I bet the assistant was slightly scared of you but at least you got what you wanted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... the assistant commented: wow thats fast... all gone now:)

    ReplyDelete