Friday 12 February 2010

Dinner at loy kee part 2;)

Can't load too much pics at a time if I use the iPhone blogpress app... Hmmm I'm starting to miss the steamboat soup base, actually last night after receiving a message I got very worked up n upset so it kinda spoilt my mood, but cny is coming I dun want some stupid issues to affect my mood.. Still... I din eat much,most of the time I'm on the phone n drinking my whiskey coke... Damn... But still... The steamboat n all foods are sooo yummy , thanks again the Loy family





The couple whose veryvery happy with the food;)








BBQ outside loy kee chicken rice stall?? Haha should have put a whole chicken out on the pit ;)


My Sebastian boy is tipsy??!!!


大老板mr loy


老板娘mrs loy... 大家新年進步!


I worked part time as a cook assistant at loy kee;) yan can cook so can vivi;)





N a cashier as well...;)


Had so much fun at loy kee;)



No comments:

Post a Comment