Tuesday 16 February 2010

今天我的天空有一點灰




Just watched valentines' day , what I can comment is I had a really bad day n I 'm supposed to enjoy this movie but I feel really sad. Coz in this movie one. of the line is : "I married my best friend" but somehow I think I did not managed to marry my best friend! ,hate to feel this way but everything seems to fall in the wrong way.
I witnessed my best friend cried last night for a guy she dated for five years n after they broke up two years till now, she had not forget any moments they had together . I think that was really sweet , some things are fated n if it's not meant to be means it's not... If forced , there's really no point.
Everything happens for a reason, I hope good things will happen to her coz she's the nicest girl I had ever known .someone out there will love u back someday. Trust me.
I wish the world here a happy valentines' day though it's already over. I did not have a memorable one this year n sorry to say that I feel love does exist just that they wun last...it's bitter coz I dun feel love. 今天我的天空有一点灰
And i miss my best friend....
- Posted by vivicheo using blogpress

1 comment:

  1. i totally understand what your friend is going through. it's not easy to forget. it's love. and we shouldn't have to. but more importantly, tell your friend not to give up hope. that's what we live for.

    and yah, i love you, vivi *_*

    ReplyDelete