Saturday 13 February 2010

家家輿旺

Preparing the 紅包 for the kids.... Feeling old, I still remember when I was young n my dad is still around, I always looked forward to Chinese new year coz of the Ang baos n new clothes. I remember vividly that normAlly after reunion dinner, we will gather around my mum 's safe box n take out all the gold necklace n bracelet( only allow to wear gold durin Chinese new year) so the next day will wear them out to relatives place to show off;) but after my grandparents are dead coz we stop going to their house for dinner n 拜年 n after I got married , I stopped celebrating cny in Singapore coz not allow to collect ang baos anymore , no more cny feel... Haha , now I become the one to prepare Ang baos for kids





Carrot cake for lunch again


Sticky 糕





Louise bought Tiramisu for us;)


Posted by vivicheo using blogpress

No comments:

Post a Comment