Sunday 28 February 2010

Balenciaga day

Top: headquartes
Furcape: miumiu
Pants:2cm
Bag: balenciaga
Bracelet: toilette boutique
Watch:primo
Necklace:ina. Seifart
Shoe: Topshop


















My new babies....should have stay in the shop...





Nice window display, should do something like that for toilette ...





Disco balls.... I got it from I.t sale shop





Yes.... My fav. Hunt.... After the reno, all the bags seems more interesting... Or could it be the buyer??hope the luggage I'm eyeing is coming in....











Thought of buying this leather jacket... This or the biker jacket?that AG recommended....





Kai dropped by for a smoke with me, I heard that this girl was on some magazines cover... Hoho... Going to the bookstalls to check it out ;)





Posted by vivicheo using blogpress

No comments:

Post a Comment