Monday 8 February 2010

2010 a bad year??!!


I think year 2010 is not a really good year for me, from the moment it turns 01012010... It starts my bad luck...
-someone bumped into my car from behind at cte
-my taxi got into accident in bkk, another taxi banged into mine from behind again
-my audi suppose to come with the LED light but ended up no LED because of miscommunication , addition of LED will cause mr another $2700
-I fell off the chair in Hk on my birthday celebration n hurt my back till now
-fell off the stairs in sg on my another birthday celebration coz I'm drunk
-sprained my leg which crossing the road for my birthday dinner in Hk
- got fine for late CPF contributions, nabei! The officer refused to waive the charges
-someone bang into my rented car in carpark n got away
- roy's car got bang into the wall by the workshop guy
-bosco got hospitalized

Hope my bad luck will end here, if not ppl out there do stay away from me ... I might pass my bad luck to u!!!@-@

- Posted by vivicheo using blogpress

No comments:

Post a Comment