Friday 8 January 2010

Yucks

The picture below might cause some disturbance to u guys, bare with me cause I really need to blog about this



I wonder who will do this to a public toilet....it is an animal ? I found this 'er xin' sight at hougang green shopping mall ladies toilet WTF ???what is happening to Singaporean girls??? Dun u know how to shit properly ? From the way I see , the girl must be damn urgent ,rushed in then straight away bombed the bowl n who knows she might left some shit on her leg or dress!!!! Fucking gross....


- Posted by vivicheo using blogpress

3 comments:

  1. My goodness! First thing I see when I visit your new blog is SHIT!! *faint*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya really disgusting dont know how to shit properly. pity the aunty washing the toilet must be curse and swear at that person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya man... i walked pass i also fainted by the smell:)

    ReplyDelete