Thursday 14 January 2010

Fitting room

Walked over to ion Topshop supposed to help Amy to get the belt but they have not transfer the belt over from vivo, which means.... Shop for my stuffs hohoho ...tried on a few top from the unique section, love the prints but the design is kinda sexy n I think I will only wear it once so give it a miss:) somemore i think my wardrobe is full of clothes which i bought from topshop the last month and I dun have the chance to wear them yet ! Save money haha ...






The back of this dress is see through....


What did bosco see ??? He's so timid !




....


...
.....

He's scare of hairy stuffs hahaha but I love it!


Bought black pepper crab to woei's house for dinner ;)





I realised that blogpress cant really load up alot of pics... It'll get jammed!so now i got to do seperate enteries , sucks....
Posted by vivicheo using blogpress

2 comments:

  1. look good these two dress . topshop x unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. i onli like topshop unique:) but very expensive, about hk $1500

    ReplyDelete