Saturday 9 January 2010

Daen Ng my secret lover







Well,how should I start ? Hmmm.... After u go through those pictures , u can tell that how in love we are and also how 自戀 we both are ;)
He is one of the few friends whom I really trust n open my heart to.... We can talk about everything from relationship, work, shopping tips n whatever shit we can come out of... Anyway I wanna thank u Daen, for being with me all these years. We both had really gone through alot;) From bosco is still a swimming sperm till he's coming four now...(I know it's abit funny to describe it in this way ) .... I realised that ever since I know u , u never fail to turn up for my birthday party n I hope this year u will be with me too , but I had never attend any of your birthday party before :( .... I think we took more pictures than I took with Roy haha .... U r like part of my family... I wanna let u know here that I will always stand beside u no matter what n love u as long as I live n we must continue to take pictures whenever we see each other so as to mark down how we aged together ;) love u always my friend ,Daen





























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Oh my god!!! I am so touched, Vivi. Yeah .. after going through the photos, it did bring back a lot of memories. Time flies. Look how much we have changed over the years! I'm literally shocked when I saw some of the photos. I look fat in some of them. haha.

    But back to the main point. Like I said in my entry, you are as real as one can get. Thanks for sharing with me all your ups and downs. To me, I am happy that you are willing to open up to me and really see me as someone you can trust.

    Let's not get too emo. We've only known each other for five years. There are many more great years to come and we should look forward to them :-) And I know that we can always trust our reliable cameras to help us mark down every one of those sweet memories :-P

    Love you so much. Hugz.

    Oh ya, one last thing. I have changed my blog address to daenng.blogspot.com just so that it's easier for you to remember. Haha.

    ReplyDelete